SelfieBot for education. DIY mobile driven robot

Endurance opens source code for schools, universities, for robotics camps of SelfieBot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfFyus8TNJ8

SelfieBot is a basic (stationary) telepresence robot that can be done by yourself (DIY SelfieBot).
SelfieBot DIY is a tool that turns your mobile device into a smart machine transforming into a mobile driven robot.
With a SelfieBot you may record a video and it will follows, tracks your face automatically. SelfieBot enables to attend a class remotely. SelfieBot is a perfect tool for interaction with a team members if some of them are far away.

The good thing is that: you can buy all parts and by following our guidance make your own robot. Improve it and share with others. Become part of SelfieBot community.

To make SelfieBot will not take a lot of time and special knowledge and Endurance is happy to provide with:

1. CAD firmware schematics
  2. STL files for 3D printing
  3. Microcontroller code
  4. Android code
  5. List of all parts that you need

Basic things that SelfieBot does:
Rotates a mobile device and tracks a face using Google API and our app.
Can be controlled remotely and allows to move in 2 axes.

We are also looking for upgrades and everyone is welcome to make and share with our community.
SelfieBot allows to improve your skill in robotics, ability to create your own robot based on the SelfieBot’s firmware/software. Join our society to become part of robotics community and enjoy of what you are doing with us.

We consider the following functions to improve in the nearest future:

• Compatible with iOS/Windows
  • IR Marker Tracking System
  • Wireless Charger
  • 6000 mAh external Battery Bank
  • Movement Sensor
  • Voice-activated Control

Our mission is to educate and encourage students and others by creating a friendly robotics network and to empower them by providing the skills necessary to create and develop their own robots that will help people in the field of Education.

Hobbyists, students join us) Improve your skills, knowledge and get more experience with Endurance DIY SelfieBot.
We invite schools and universities to try SelfieBot as a part of a project for students.

We do it absolutely for free and therefore if anyone would like to donate something, please let us know: [email protected]

George I Fomitchev
Founder of Endurance
+1 239 302 0053
+7 916 225 4302
[email protected]

Under Creative Commons 4.0 Noncommercial Sharealike, Attribution to Endurance robots

Thank you for this information! We help you to find the best set of tools, the ratchet set to help remove those tires, unbolt and fasten nuts quicker than you could imagine.

Can you please share a little bit more about it? By the way, I am thinking about starting a new business in a retail store and for that I also take help from www.ogscapital.com/article/retail-business-plan, Here experts will help us to make the best business plan. Thanks for sharing this post.

Well, this selfie bot is a really amazing educational tool, I love to know about new technologies and recently I found No-code App Builds 2021: Create a News App With Andromo where I learn to make an educational app without coding, But I want to make the app more safe and secure, so I am looking best bot for it, Hope your selfie bot help me in it. if you also want to learn make an app then visit over here now.

I also selfie bot lots of time for my education and it’s a really amazing tool. But for few days it’s not working properly. Can you please suggest to me some tips to solve it? By the way, I am looking for dissertation writers uk help to me do my project work. I hope I will get it soon.

Creating a DIY mobile-driven robot, commonly known as a SelfieBot, for educational purposes can be a fun and engaging project. Below is a general guide on how you might approach through scarlet app ios building a simple mobile robot that can capture selfies. Keep in mind that the specific components and steps can vary based on your preferences and available resources.