Product Design Engineer for Hire

I have 18 years experience as a professional engineer, designing new products for aerospace, medical, semiconductor, and automotive. I have the background to understand your needs. I can work with you to take a new idea and make it real.

The emphasis of my work is on development of new marketable products that meet engineering requirements and end user needs. I specialize in structural analysis of static, dynamic, and nonlinear conditions. I can provide machine and tooling design for manufacturing automation, statistical design of experiments, machine and process validation studies, or provide automated solutions for growing manufacturing areas transitioning from low volume, early market production to medium volume, mature products.

Specialties: New product development, Solidworks mechanical design, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing of parts and assemblies, Finite Element Analysis with NASTRAN, and Solidworks Simulation.

My engineering experience reaches in to the aerospace industry, with experience with the mechanical design, analysis, and testing for small launch vehicles and systems, performing structural and dynamic analysis of launch vehicle structures using MSC.NASTRAN, designing and recommending modifications to mechanical systems as necessary.

I also have experience with the design of permanently implantable cardiovascular medical devices, collaborating with high functioning, cross-functional teams to capture customer requirements, develop specifications, and provide manufacturable solutions to specific design challenges.