So with the new year, we’re going to make the Dashboard a more valuable space for users.
I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone has more comments on what they’d like to see. Of course, not everything can be implemented, but we do want to add what we can!
This is what we have so far from you guys:
- A way to filter “free” sales and “paid” sales so that designer can
isolate that data on their dash
- Most recent sale showing up first, rather than oldest
- Way to sort sales from most downloaded to least downloaded
- A way for designers to see how much money left in balance SINCE the last payout, to see how much left there is till the next $30+ payout target
- A summary of a user’s designs with how many “views”, “collects” and “likes” it has gathered instead of having to visit individual design pages separately
This list is currently more designer focused than maker, so please feel free to add more comments!