Payment failed. please try again later

hello pinshape,

i recently purchased a file worth $26.00. So I clicked the purchase button, entered my card details, pressed checkout, a green tick showed. after a few seconds.

Payment failed, Please try again later.

after a few minutes, my bank messaged me that the transaction has been recorded and $26.00 has been charged to me. upon receiving that i check the page of my desired file and it is still “purchase” button not “download” button

kindly fix this problem, i’ve been reading same problems as mine.

looking forward to your response and solution.

-kayle

Hello,

I am getting the same message. I am using a laptop and have tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge so far. I’m assuming it’s a problem with the website. I haven’t been charged though, I just get the error message.

Any update on this?

Thanks,
Gavin

Steps to fix-
STEP 1

Take a piece of letter paper, normal weight, and fold it in half. Place it under your 3D printers’ nozzle and home the hotend onto the paper. The paper should be sandwiched between the bed and nozzle. Now, try to slide it out from under the nozzle. If the paper moves freely, the nozzle is too high above the print bed. If there is too much resistance (you have to pull firmly on the paper to free it), the nozzle is too close to the print bed.

STEP 2

Using your findings from step 1, take an Allen Key that fits your printers’ bed clip, either:

Loosen the Allen screw to raise the bed (Do this if the paper moved freely)
Or tighten the Allen screw to lower the bed (Do this if the paper was to tight)
STEP 3

Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all four corners of the build plate.

Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Step 6: Print Print Print!
Print Print Print!
Print Print Print!
Have a good time 3D printing. It can get frustrating sometimes, but every time you fail, figure out what happened, and prevent that from ever happening again!

Regards,
Rachel Gomez