Looking to buy first 3d printer

Hello

I’ve been looking into buying my first 3d printer, and i got stuck on to possible models:

1. the TEVO Tarantula Pro
  2. Creality Ender 3 pro

can anyone tell me which one is more recommended in terms of quality, upgradability and reliability?

@dohboy I would suggest the ender 3 over a tevo due to how little setup there is. It is also a large build area for the price. (based of of regular ender 3 measurements and standard tevo tarantula measurements, so no mods)

i would recommend the geeetech A10 3d printer. you can chech it out on their site.

Tarantula Pro’ all-aluminum frame provides a strong and sturdy structure with smooth and precise 3D printing which is supported by Tornado’s V slot linear guide system. It has a large build volume of 300mm x 300mm x 400mm and is one of the most popular in the market. The Tevo Tornado Pro has a CE, FC, and ROHS certification with a weight of 14 kg. Tevo Tarantula Pro and Creality Ender 3 Pro are both available pretty much at the same price in the market.

Creality3D Ender-3 Pro comes with a mean well UL certified power supply, that protects your printer from unexpected power surges. The hotbed can be heated to 110 degrees in 5 minutes. The magnetic build surface plate provides all-round protection to the printer and offers a consistent temperature and is easy to remove the printing models after cooling.

Both Tevo Tarantula Pro and Creality3D Ender-3 Pro offer good printing quality, and both are available at a similar price and is available at a reasonable cost for the beginners and offers really good performance. In case of price, you might find a difference of just a few dollars in both the printers depending on where you buy it from. Both the printers are also upgraded versions of their previous versions. If you are looking for the high quality printing at cost effective prices then go for the Foamex Printing Company and get best reqults.