Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

3D Printing Forum - Pinshape

I can't submit a design? (Solved)

Hey I am having a problem trying to sell one of my designs. It won’t let me submit it. I don’t know what is wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Update: It worked when I used google chrome instead of Edge. Problem solved. Thanks!!!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble uploading a file. Here’s a few design requirements to check off. If you are still having trouble and all these requirements are met, let us know and we will look into it further!

• Is the file an .STL, .OBJ, .FORM, .PDF, .DOCX, .TXT and .ZIP files.
  • You must include at least one .STL or .OBJ file.
  • 150 is the maximum number of files.
  • 100MB is the maximum total file size.

It definitely applied to all of the requirements. I just have no idea what is wrong. You guys looking into it further would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!

I had the same Problem. I was using Windows Edge Browser. I switched to Google Chrome and i was able to upload my design and Pictures with no problem. The pictures I turned into Jpeg and went with their suggested 800x600 pixel size. and uploaded an .stl

1 Like

Thank you I was using Microsoft edge when that had happened. You might have just solved my problem lol.

Glad I could help. I’m surprised this issue hasn’t been answered and pinned to the Forums by an Admin.

Same!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

since the start of the pandemic pinshape is kinda dead