Help for a Newbie - Making a mold

This is my first post so please excuse me if I fail to follow some of the established rules for posting here.

I have designed a model that is the key component to a product that I hope to bring to market one of these days. If I am successful, I will eventually bite the bullet and purchase a mold that can be used on a high-volume injection molding machine. Before I can do that, I have to take the baby steps.

I have designed the part in Fusion 360 and had a few prototypes 3D printed. The next step is to develop the ability to inexpensively cast a few hundred of these parts in my shop. I do not have access to a decent printer nor the skill set required to produce a mold but I am sure that many people in the Pinshape family could help me get started.

I have read Dan Steele’s post entitled “How to generate a 3D printable mold for an object” and could probably follow his instructions to create the .stl file but without access to a printer, the project would stall. I am hopeful that someone in this group might be willing to help mentor me with this project.

If anyone is interested, please contact me

Thanks in advance.

Bob