Download not working

Am new to pinshape, but I don’t think that is the problem. I click on the ‘Free’ button for a file but all I get is a pop-up windows with a rotating timer.
Firefox on SUSE Leap 15 …
Inspect Element allows me to bypass the timer and access the files direct but obviously not the right way to do things.

1 Like

OK been out and back in again and it seems to have fixed it.

Try disabling ad blocker. It worked for me.

If you try to download a file and it doesn’t work, first try to fix the error with these troubleshooting steps:
Make sure your internet connection is working normally. If your internet connection is unstable, learn how to fix connection errors.
Try to download the file later.
Contact the website owner.

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez

Using a VPN reseller can impact download speeds, as it may add an extra layer of encryption and routing that can slow down data transfer. However, the impact on download speeds can vary depending on the quality of the VPN reseller connection, the location of the VPN reseller server, and the type of content being downloaded. Some VPN resellers offer dedicated servers optimized for downloading and streaming, which can help maintain faster download speeds. Additionally, using a VPN reseller can add an extra layer of security to downloads by encrypting data and hiding your IP address, which can help protect against cyber threats and malicious attacks. Overall, while a VPN reseller may impact download speeds, it can also offer added security benefits.

1. heck Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. If your connection is slow or intermittent, it may affect your ability to download files.
  2. Try Different Browser or Device: If you’re downloading from a website, try using a different web browser or device to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, compatibility issues with browsers or devices can affect download functionality.
  3. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can help resolve issues related to corrupted or outdated data stored in your browser. After clearing through topfollowap the cache and cookies, try downloading again.