Client not working

I’ve installed the software for my system but everytime that I try to stream it won’t connect. I right clicked the icon in my task bar and at the top of the list it says “Client: stopped”. Not sure what to do.

Hi Michael,

What operating system are you using (Windows, Mac, Linux)? What 3D printer are you trying to print with?

Our partners were having some issues in the past couple weeks, I will follow up with them and find out what might be causing this. I’ll let you know when we have an answer. For now, the additional info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Nick

I’m using a windows 8 machine for printing and the robo 3D

Thanks for the info Michael.

I’ll assume you just downloaded the client recently, but if you most recently downloaded it before Monday, please download it again. There were some fixes done on Monday that might help.

Your printer is on the list of supported devices so it shouldn’t be a compatibility issue. If you’re still having issues, please send me a private message on here with your email address and I’ll put you in touch with our partners who are behind the streaming tech.

Thanks,
Nick

Did you have any luck Michael or do you need me to put you in touch with Authentise?

Thanks,
Nick