Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

3d Scanners

I’m looking to buy a 3d scanner for the new year. A Einstart 3d Scanner looks to be what I might want to get but I was wondering if anyone may be aware of other scanners under $1500 that could match or do better than what the einstart is capable of for resolution?

I’ve read the article on the pinshape blog but a lot of those seem to have some major drawbacks or poor resolution compared to what I’ve seen videos of the Einstart is capable of doing.

I’ve been researching 3d scanning and photogrammetry for almost a year now. Einstart has the historical technical expertise to produce a quality product. They’ve managed to offer a scanner at 1/2 the price, double the resolution, and less workflow than other scanners costing 2-3X as much. It still not perfect, stitching multiple scans might still be a challenge, and bed size is limiting, but looks great for a hobbyist/entry-level piece of scanning equipment.

As for larger scanning:

• Nothing affordable looks good yet.
  • XYZPrinting just released a $200 hand-held, but their reputation is too tarnished to even consider trying it, and reviews are already coming back as negative.
  • Autodesk Momento looks like it will emerge has the premiere photogrammetry application.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoZ9I7AvVEU

Sorry for late reply. I have no more idea on it. Recently I just took service from Iannone3D, which provides best 3D Printing and scanning Services in the New Jersey area. Thanks a lot.

3D scanner provide good qualities of products.the processing is very nice and easy for scanning.i really like to read this article.thanks a lot for sharing about this.i hope you more post.food containers dubai