Printer Recommendations?

I ended up sacrificing the bed size and bought a PowerSpec Ultra 3d Printer from Microcenter when I was there at the store over the weekend. It is essentially a rebranded flash forge at 2/3 the cost. Comes with a acrylic door and top for ABS printing, led screen, dual extrusion,heated bed, sd card/wifi print connection. Works great with simplify3d which I already own. Some assembly was required. Minor adjustment to the print bed was needed.

Haven’t tried ABS yet. Quality of single PLA extrusion prints is impressive so far. Still experimenting with print settings for dual extrusion prints but overall I am impressed with what the machine can do,

Still interested in a printer with a bigger bed. Just haven’t made up my mind yet. The powerspec was a impulse buy so I could learn more about dual extrusion printing.

1 Like

maybe you can consider He3D prusa i3 printer
printing size is 200200200mm/200280200mm
the price is just $210-$260
http://www.reprapmall.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=159

I might be late to this party, like really late… But I’ve had a tremendously awesome experience with creality ender 3 printer. It’s amazing how well it prints, and if you have more cash to burn you could always buy a cr10 or the bigger versions of that printer, I’m talking big print volumes, I think one of the cr10 models has a print volume of 500cm x 500cm x 540 cm but I might be guessing on that one. Creality is a wonderful brand definitely worth considering if you want to print large prints on a budget.

What’s the best printer I could get in between $1500-$3000 US, I want to do mass printing for sports marketing which is the best golf drivers for beginners

6 Best Golf Drivers of All Time 【Affordable & Durable】 | GTF site for which I want printing to be done

Hi fellas! Thx for the useful info)

Hey, yes agreed with you because your is so important when want to such great printer.

Hey, I agreed with you because your quality of printer is so good.

When considering printer recommendations, it’s important to assess your specific needs and usage patterns. Here are some factors to consider:

1. Printing Volume: Determine how frequently you’ll be using the printer and the volume of documents you’ll need to print. For occasional home use, an inkjet printer might suffice, while a laser printer is better suited for higher volumes, such as in an office environment.
  2. Print Quality: Consider the quality of prints you require. If you need high-resolution images or detailed graphics for Kitchen Renewal Tacoma, look for printers with superior print quality and resolution.