Errors the Print and PDF Repair tool can fix
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document Writer on the XPS port.
- Could not print to the printer.
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- PDF Converter shows offline.
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The device is not ready.
- Unable to save as a .pdf file.
- QuickBooks Premier Hosting could not save your form or reports as a .pdf.
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working.
- Unrecoverable error.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
- Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter.
- Problems printing transactions or reports.
Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. For the best experience, we recommend using Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- We recommend you download the most recent version (18.104.22.168) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve already installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be displayed on the bottom right or you can select About to view the version.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
From the Tool Hub, run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select Program Problems.
- Select QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool. It will take about a minute to run.
- Attempt to print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop again.
- If this doesn’t fix the issue, move on to the next solution.