New Full Color Printer by XYZprinting

Hello everyone! To be completely transparent, I work for XYZprinting, Inc. and I’m here to talk about a new product; however, I am not posting here for sheer advertising, I’m posting here because XYZprinting wants a more personal method of communicating with 3D printer users in order to improve the way we do business. All the comments made on this thread is valuable feedback and I’ll do my best to answer all your questions.

So, a little about the product: this September marks the release of the world’s first full color FDM printer, the da Vinci Color. With the da Vinci Color, designers are able to make prints that cover the full spectrum of color due to 3D Color Jet technology. This means that we’ve combined CMYK Inkjet technology and FDM printing to bring you a machine that adds actual color to every layer of plastic.

This technology can serve wonders when it comes to creating prototypes, personal items, or event finalized prints for sale. You can also expect to see a shift in the industry as more and more 3D printer companies start to move towards full color plastic printing. All the printer information can be found on our website and you can see some articles about it on TechCrunch and Wired.

Mona LisaIMG_5485IMG_5506

Here are some new images from IFA 2017. Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS2q5XH638Q

Was anyone see the printer at IFA ? How about it’s print quality?

Hi
I have this printer and it is perfect
where can i get files for mona lisa and other models shown in youtube videos