Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

(^Mp3/[email protected]/))Jaden Smith CTV3: Cool Tape Vol. 3 !Rar Album Download

Hello friends, If you want to download free Album, you are in the right place to download Album. New Jaden Smith CTV3: Cool Tape Vol. 3 Album is available for free here, click the link to download it.

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/2EAL6ym

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/2EAL6ym

Jaden’s aesthetic has taken many twists and turns throughout his career. He has gone through a musical evolution, maturing his style and introducing people to this latest chapter in his career. Nowadays, Jaden is no longer on his shaved-eyebrows, half-haired look. Nope. Jaden is embracing the rainbow now.

His new aesthetic is filled with colors from all around. Positivity is flowing within it. With his new album CTV3: Cool Tape Volume 3 on the way, including his reunion with Justin Bieber, Jaden has just released the second single from it, titled “Rainbow Bap.”

This one draws from his past releases, specifically “Summertime In Paris” with his sister Willow. This time around, Jaden is still navigating a love story on a cold morning by the Eiffel Tower, getting wavy in his approach to the new music.

Who’s ready to hear more from Jaden? CTV3: Cool Tape Volume 3 is out on August 28.

After recently releasing his colorful new video, “Cabin Fever,” Jaden Smith exclusively announces his new album, Cool Tape Volume 3, via Billboard today (Aug. 14).

Set to be released under MSFTS MUSIC/Roc Nation on Aug. 28, Smith’s forthcoming 17 track-collection will include features from Justin Bieber and Raury. If fans pre-order/save Cool Tape Volume 3, they will be able to unlock his new track “Rainbow Bap.” “Rainbow bap is the future of my Sunset sound,” Smith tells Billboard. Fans can also purchase new merchandise on Smith’s website here.

Last month, Smith spoke to Complex about his first signature shoe with New Balance and his interest in providing for everyday people versus influencers. “It needs to give back to the culture,” Smith said. “We need to give away the shoe free to, not influencers, but people that are real people. People that actually need shoes. People that are going to wear the shoes every day, into the ground, how I wear my New Balance shoes into the ground.”

Recently, Jaden Smith announced that he’s got a signature shoe with New Balance on the way. “It needs to give back to the culture,” Smith said in an interview with Complex. “We need to give away the shoe free to, not influencers, but people that are real people. People that actually need shoes. People that are going to wear the shoes every day, into the ground, how I wear my New Balance shoes into the ground.”