Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

[[Mp3~Zip]] HAIM Women In Music, Pt. III ((Full)) Album Download

Hello friends, If you want to download free Album, you are in the right place to download Album. New HAIM Women In Music, Pt. III Album is available for free here, click the link to download it.

Download Here ::: https://bit.ly/2YPEm5W

Download Here ::: https://bit.ly/2YPEm5W

“The whole mantra of this record is about being fearless and not holding yourself back,” Alana Haim told NME last year. At the time, Haim – completed by her sisters Danielle and Este – had only released two songs from their third album (‘Summer Girl’ and ‘Now I’m In It’) but you could sense from that pair’s disparate stylings and sensitive, unguarded subject matters that the LA band had stuck to that idea.

It’s March 10, and, in an event that wouldn’t have actually happened if it were, say, March 22, the HAIM sisters are about to take the stage on a Tuesday night in New York City. In a deli. A very crowded Sarge’s Deli, to be exact, and the stage is more of a makeshift performance area between tables. While friends, family, and I look on over heaping portions of matzo ball soup and pastrami sandwiches, Este, Danielle, and Alana pick up their instruments and start playing “The Wire.”

Out April 24, the band’s third record is produced by Danielle Haim, Rostam and Ariel Rechtshaid, and will feature last year’s trilogy of singles — “Summer Girl,” “Now I’m In It” and “Hallelujah” — plus a new track out today, above. (They have also collected the four songs into an EP for easy listening.)

“The Steps” takes the sunny HAIM sound and tousles it like a flop of thick hair that ain’t seen the shower in a few days. Electric guitars squeal and wobble over a ramshackle acoustic strum and garage drums — the texture’s rough and messy, but loved and lived-in.

Tracklist >>>>

1. Los Angeles

2. The Steps

3. I Know Alone

4. Up From A Drema

5. Gasoline

6. 3 AM

7. Don’t Wanna

8. Another Try

9. Leaning On You

10. I’ve Been Down

11. Man From The Magazine