Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

@[email protected] ((Kaleo Surface Sounds)) ^^Zip^^ Full Album Download

@[email protected] ((Kaleo Surface Sounds)) ^^Zip^^ Full Album Download

Download Here ::: https://bit.ly/2X7yHZw

Download Here :::https://bit.ly/2X7yHZw

Kaleo (stylized as KALEO) is an Icelandic rock band that formed at Mosfellsbær in 2012, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist JJ Julius Son, drummer David Antonsson, bassist Daniel Kristjansson, and lead guitarist Rubin Pollock. They have released two studio albums, Kaleo (2013) and A/B (2016), as well as an EP, Glasshouse (2013). A/B has sold over one million albums worldwide. One of the singles from A/B, “Way Down We Go”, was certified double platinum in the US[1] and reached number one on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart on 20 August 2016.[2] Kaleo received a Grammy nomination in 2017 for Best Rock Performance for the song “No Good”.[3]
The Icelandic rockers have announced that their upcoming new album, set to arrive on June 5, has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Due to the global impact of COVID-19 travel bands and mandates, we are unable to complete our original plan to release Surface Sounds on June 5,” Kaleo writes.

“We know you have waited a long time for new Kaleo music and want to thank you for your continued support and patience,” the band adds. “We are still so excited to share this album with you when it is ready.”

In three short years, Elektra/Atlantic recording artists KALEO scored a trifecta of global hits, received a GRAMMY nomination, watched their first album, 2016’s A/B, go Gold and toured incessantly. Every bit of that lived experience is packed into their sophomore album Surface Sounds, slated for release on June 5, 2020, with new track “Alter Ego” available NOW.

Frontman and songwriter JJ Julius Son has been in the studio off-and-on for two years, allowing for a combination of globe-trotting and meticulous tinkering, resulting in a spectrum of sounds recorded around the world – in North America, South America and across Europe. The final product is refreshingly free of calculation, with Julius Son allowing each tune to dictate its path while simultaneously leaning-in to his blues, folk and rock inclinations.

“First off, I wanted to acknowledge the uncertainty and anxiety that everyone is facing today. We considered postponing this announcement, but that also didn’t seem right as we all strive for any shred of normalcy,” Julius Son explains from his home in Iceland. “Times like this remind us of what matters most. Instinctively as human beings we shift our focus from the superficial to collectively supporting our neighbors. That sentiment is actually echoed in Surface Sounds. My hope now is that the album can serve as a reminder that what is on the surface is not nearly as important as what is inside, and it’s our duty to lift one another up in times of need.

“In many ways, Surface Sounds has always been such a puzzle for me,” continues Julius Son of the collection of tracks recorded while on the road. “I’ve literally jumped into studios in Greece, South America, and all over Europe, creating what is now Surface Sounds. Any time I went home to Iceland, every time I was in L.A., I enjoy seeing what we can create in the moment and in each environment.”

Surface Sounds is the follow-up to 2016’s A/B, which spawned the singles “Way Down We Go,” “No Good” and “All the Pretty Girls.” Kaleo has so far released four new songs from the upcoming record: “Break My Baby,” “Alter Ego,” “I Want More” and “Backbone.”

Julius Son is currently working on the follow-up to A/B, titled Surface Sounds scheduled to be released on 5 June 2020 on Elektra. Lead singles “I Want More” and “Break My Baby” were released on 15 January 2020.[4] The band’s song “Alter Ego” was released on 13 March 2020. A forth single, appearing on the album, “Backbone” was released on 17 April 2020. [5]

TRACKLIST >>>

1. Brother Run Fast
  2. Break My Baby
  3. Alter Ego
  4. Free the Slave
  5. Skinny
  6. Hey Gringo
  7. The USA Today
  8. My Fair Lady
  9. I Want More
  10. Backbone
  11. I Walk on Water