Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

@[email protected] ((HAIM Women In Music, Pt. III)) ZiP Album Download

Hello friends, If you want to download free Album, you are in the right place to download Album. New HAIM Women In Music, Pt. III Album is available for free here, click the link to download it.

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/2YPEm5W

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/2YPEm5W

Women in Music Pt. III is the upcoming third studio album by American band Haim. It is scheduled to be released through Columbia Records on June 26, 2020. The album was originally set for release on April 24, 2020 but was delayed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and “the changing nature of travel policies and quarantines across the world.”[1] The album’s release was later moved to June 26.[2] It was produced by Danielle Haim,[3] Rostam Batmanglij and Ariel Rechtshaid, and was preceded by the singles “Summer Girl”, “Now I’m in It” and “Hallelujah”.[4] The song “The Steps” was released alongside the album pre-order.

There must be some alternate reality where Danielle, Este and Alana — the sisters HAIM — are the tough-talkin’-but-tender co-owners of a deli. They’ve got the best pastrami in town, never skimp on the smoked salmon spread and get their pumpernickel from the nice old man down the street. They dish tough love to young folks, experiment with weird schmears and hug-it-out over bad breakups. At the very least, it’s a heart-warming sitcom idea.

It’s March 10, and, in an event that wouldn’t have actually happened if it were, say, March 22, the HAIM sisters are about to take the stage on a Tuesday night in New York City. In a deli. A very crowded Sarge’s Deli, to be exact, and the stage is more of a makeshift performance area between tables. While friends, family, and I look on over heaping portions of matzo ball soup and pastrami sandwiches, Este, Danielle, and Alana pick up their instruments and start playing “The Wire.”

TRACKLIST >>>>

1. Los Angeles

2. The Steps

3. I Know Alone

4. Up From A Drema

5. Gasoline

6. 3 AM

7. Don’t Wanna

8. Another Try

9. Leaning On You

10. I’ve Been Down

11. Man From The Magazine