Kate
@dubstrike
Lauren
Damien
@sergeyalekseev_
@EddieY
Adrienne
@dan_steele

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am sure I have missed a few of you and to those as well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Best wishes to everyone!

Chris,

1 Like

Dido. Hope everyone has a great rest of the year.

1 Like

“Ditto” :slight_smile: Happy Holidays Pinshapers.
Duplicat
=^…^=

1 Like

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you, too!
Have a great 2016! :tada:

Same to you :). Merry Xmas and Happy new years! BTW Warren will probably be annoucing the Next 250 3D printer meetup in the next few days should be next Wednesday in Victoria at either Red Robin or Montana’s. You’re on the island right? You should try and make it out and share in 3D printer chatting goodness. Hanging out with fellow 3d printer enthusiasts is a good start to the new year ;).

Dan.

@dan_steele

I wasnt aware of any meet ups on the island, is there a place where I can monitor meet up announcements and schedule info?

I am up in the northern tip of the island but may be able to make it down

Hey Chris,

We post meetup info here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/3d-250 otherwise the mailing list is pretty quietly…we ran them quite regularly for awhile, then we took a good 6 months off, but we are back to making sure they happen again.

Dan.

Bit of a late reply but just getting caught up. Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Excited to see what 2016 has in store for our awesome community and 3D printing in general!

Thanks so much to everyone for helping make 2015 a breakout year for Pinshape!

Nick