Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

LEAK~~ Marilyn Manson We Are Chaos %Album - Leak Download!

LEAK~~ Marilyn Manson We Are Chaos %Album - Leak Download!!, Marilyn Manson has announced his eleventh studio album, We Are Chaos, out September eleventh through Loma Vista Recordings.

The 10-track LP was created by Manson and Grammy Award champ Shooter Jennings (Brandi Carlile, Tanya Tucker) and one of Manson’s self-pictures is included on its spread.

Download Album Here: http://bit.ly/marilyn-manson-we-are-chaos-leak-download

Tracks List:

1 Red Black and Blue
2 We are Chaos
3 Don’t Chase the Dead
4 Paint you with my Love
5 Half-Way and one Step Forward
6 Infinite Darkness
7 Perfume
8 Keep my Head Together
9 Solve Coagula
10 Broken Needle

He proceeds: "This idea album is the mirror Shooter and I worked for the listener — it’s the one we won’t stare into. There are endless rooms, wardrobes, safes and drawers. Yet, in the spirit or your exhibition hall of recollections, the most noticeably awful are consistently the mirrors. Shards and bits of apparitions frequented my hands when I composed the greater part of these lyrics. Making this record, I needed to ponder internally: ‘Tame your insane, join your suit. Furthermore, attempt to imagine that you are not a creature,’ however I realized that humankind is the most noticeably terrible of all. Making benevolence resembles making murder. Tears are the human body’s biggest fare.

Today (July 29th), Manson at last authoritatively announced the album, named WE ARE CHAOS, and released its frightful, profound lead single and title track. (You can pre-request the album now by means of Loma Vista.) The 10-track LP, which is expected out on September eleventh, was mutually created by Manson and criminal nation star Shooter Jennings, and highlights one of the stun rock symbol’s compositions, “Interminable Darkness,” on its spread. The album’s title cut shows up joined by a striking video coordinated, shot and altered by Matt Mahurin. Watch and listen above, and beneath, look at the spread workmanship and track posting.

Depicting the record as an “idea album”, Manson said the record is "the mirror Shooter [Jennings] and I worked for the listener – it’s the one we won’t stare into. There are endless rooms, wardrobes, safes and drawers. However, in the spirit or your exhibition hall of recollections, the most noticeably awful are consistently the mirrors. Shards and bits of phantoms frequented my hands when I composed the vast majority of these lyrics.

“At the point when I listen to WE ARE CHAOS now, it appears just yesterday or as though the world rehashed itself, as it generally does, making the title track and the accounts appear as though we kept in touch with them today,” Manson said of the new album in a public statement.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.