You may experience some issues when scanning using the printer in the mac OS high sierra. When you upgrade the mac to the newest arrival of mac OS High Sierra version the printer may not scan properly.
The Things To Ensure
- The devices linked with the 123.hp.com/support
- Confirm whether the printer is connected properly to the mac or the network.
- Check if there are multiple icons in the print queue.
- If there are no multiple icons you have to do a reset of the printing system. This will clear away
- Click the symbol (+) and add the printer. The Air-Print will activate.
- If you are using the wireless, check if the light is solid. If it is dual-band router confirm if the connection is with the right network.For more details check 123.hp.com/setup or Reach @+1-866-269-0750