Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

^HQ^ Dua Lipa Club Future Nostalgia Mp3+Zip+Rar Album Download

Hello friends, If you want to download free Album, you are in the right place to download Album. New Dua Lipa Club Future Nostalgia: The Remix Album is available for free here, click the link to download it.

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/32eHied

Download Here :::: https://bit.ly/32eHied

Dua Lipa and the Blessed Madonna have announced the official tracklist for the remix album Club Future Nostalgia, out August 28th.

Club Future Nostalgia features a stacked list of DJs and producers who worked on a combination of Future Nostalgia and previously unreleased songs by Lipa. Mr. Fingers, Jacques Lu Cont, Horse Meat Disco and Jada G are among the collaborators on the album. Previously announced featured artists are Madonna, Missy Elliott, Gwen Stefani and Mark Ronson. Along with the official tracklist, all of the samples used on the remixes are listed, including Jamiroquai’s “Cosmic Girl,” Stevie Nicks’ “Stand Back,” Neneh Cherry’s “Buffalo Stance,” Stefani’s “Hollaback Girl” and Lyn Collins’ “Think (About It),” among others.

“I’ve watched you all dance in your homes and on your Zoom parties to Future Nostalgia like you were in the club with me,” Lipa said in a statement. “It brought so much joy to my days spent at home, even though I would’ve much rather been playing these songs live for you all on the road. During this time, I decided to take the party up a notch with the incomparable the Blessed Madonna, who secretly helped me to craft the mixtape that would become Club Future Nostalgia. We invited some friends and legends to join in on the fun with us.”

Back in March right after the world shut down, Dua Lipa released her great new album Future Nostalgia — an album certainly meant for a different kind of summer when we’d all be able to congregate together. That didn’t stop Future Nostalgia from becoming one of our favorite albums of the year so far, and it didn’t stop Lipa from announcing a remix album called Club Future Nostalgia, and even dancier take on the album steered by the Blessed Madonna.

Dua Lipa is bringing the heat on her upcoming Club Future Nostalgia: The Remix Album, which she revealed is coming out on Aug. 21. The singer dropped the news on Tuesday night (Aug. 4), also confirming that a remix of “Levitating” remixed by The Blessed Madonna and featuring Missy Elliott and Madonna will come out on Aug. 14.It seems like we’ve been talking about Dua Lipa every other day for the last few months. That may be true, but there’s always a good reason. As if her bop-filled sophomore album Future Nostalgia wasn’t good enough when she released it in March, Dua has vowed to outdo herself yet again, only this time, she’s giving fans more than they ever knew they needed with a star-studded remix album.

The project, appropriately titled Club Future Nostalgia, is definitely a club you would wait in line for hours to get into — and it would be worth it. Dua first hinted at the project on Tuesday (Aug. 4) when she announced an upcoming long-rumored “Levitating” remix by The Blessed Madonna (the DJ formerly known as The Black Madonna) featuring none other legendary artists Missy Elliott and THE Madonna. A possible collaboration with Madonna had long been rumored, but many chalked it up to fan speculation running rampant. Not this time!