Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

3D Printing Forum - Pinshape

How to connect new HP printer with Laptop

Yesterday I purchased new HP printer for my personal use but i don’t know how to connect printer with my personal Laptop any one help me in this is my personal website nursing essay help you can contact me on this website.

I think this is too easy. You need a driver in order to connect your printer with a computer or laptop.

Hey there,
I was about to say the same. I want to connect the Printer with my Hp Laptop for Printing the paper of my Personal Training Dubai Programs. I have tried many times to connect but could not do this. Need help regarding this, How can I resolve this issue?

2 Likes

Firstly tell me what are issues you are facing for connection of printers. Then will be able to share my views on it. Also check naruto shippuden senki new version where you can download complete apk file with unlock features.

Hey there,
I was about to say the same. I want to connect my Printer with my HP laptop for printing paper with my website sistema de remuneraciones Programs. I have tried my best to connect but could not do this. Need help regarding this.

If you are facing the issue connect the Printer with wifi. Here is the complete guide and steps how you can easily connect your printer with Wifi to increase the productivity

I am writing down the full guide from depending upon you can connect new HP printer with Laptop -

Option 1 – Connect printer to laptop via wired USB cable

HP printers usually come with a suitable USB printer cable. Depending on your PC’s operating system, the setup process may be slightly different. Here the following screenshots are taken from Windows 10, but it’s also applicable for other Windows systems.

Simply connect the printer to your laptop with the cable. Your computer will notify you that it detects a new device and a driver will be downloaded for it to complete the installation.

If you receive the notification

Just click the notification and follow the on-screen instructions. When it’s done, you should be able to use the printer on your computer.

If you don’t receive the notification

1. Click the Windows icon and select Settings.
  2. Click Devices .
    Choose the Printers & scanners tab on the left and then click Add a printer or scanner .
  3. Now Windows should be able to detect your printer.
  4. Click the name (printer’s manufacturer name and model number) when it pops up. And complete the installation following the instructions.

Option 2 – Link HP printer to laptop via wireless network

Connecting HP printers wirelessly may seem more complicated, but you’ll find using printers more convenient and handy after that.

NOTE: The printer must connect to the same wireless network as the laptop.

1. Navigate your printer control penal to Wireless Settings or Network. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Most modern printers have an LCD screen, though the display and steps may vary.

Locate your Wi-Fi and enter the network password . Now your printer should be connected to the network.
Open your laptop and make sure it connects to the same wireless network. Click the Windows icon and select Settings on your laptop.
Click Devices .
Choose the Printers & scanners tab and then click Add a printer or scanner .
Click the printer’s name, when it pops up, shown as the manufacturer name and model number. And your computer will do the rest to complete the configuration.

Option 3 – Connect HP printer without Internet (applicable for handheld devices)

If you don’t have an internet connection, or if you want to print files from smartphones or tablets, you still can get your HP printer work as you wish. That’s because it has certain built-in features Wi-Fi Direct and HP Wireless Direct for most HP. Also you can develop an app with depending upon mobile app development company and follow the processes with printers. By connecting one of them, you can print documents directly from your computer, smartphone or tablet, even if these devices can’t access the Internet.

What are Wi-Fi Direct and HP Wireless Direct, and their differences?

Wi-Fi Direct and HP Wireless Direct both provide direct wireless connections between your printer and a mobile device or computer without a router. While HP Wireless Direct is used in most wireless-capable printers released between late 2011 and mid-2014, most printers released since mid-2014 use Wi-Fi Direct.

How to print through Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct?

1. Open the printer’s control panel and turn ON Wi-Fi Direct. (Note: it is turned on by default). Or touch the HP Wireless Direct icon (![|19x21]and then turn ON the connection.
  2. Get the security password from the printer control panel.
    On your computer or mobile devices, connect to Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct the same way you connect to any other wireless network.
    Fill in the password you get in step 2 when you’re prompted to enter it. Tap Join
  3. Open your files and select Print. Select your printer and then you can print the files you want from smartphones, laptops or tablets.

Tips – Keep your printer driver up-to-date

Outdated or faulty driver can cause malfunction and many other problems in your printer, since it’s the bridge connecting your printer and your computer system. Therefore, it’s necessary to keep your printer driver up-to-date.

There are two ways to update your HP printer driver on your computer: manually or automatically.

Hope this article will helps you properly.

If you want to connect a wireless printer, the connection process may seem more daunting, but you’ll be surprised to find how smooth the transition from wired to wireless can be.

Step 1: Locate your settings
Once turned on and ready for configuration, you’ll need to connect the printer to your home WiFi
While the steps on installation vary by manufacturer, most modern printers will have an LCD screen that lists the available WiFi networks
On this screen, click around and locate the setup page that allows you to adjust the Wireless LAN Settings
Step 2: Link your WiFi network
After accessing your LAN settings, you’ll need to locate your home network service set identifier - better known as your SSID
You can find your SSID by hovering your mouse over the WiFi icon located at the bottom right of your taskbar
Your SSID is also located on the bottom or side of your internet service provider’s router
Step 3: Complete connectivity
With the SSID selected, you’re ready to enter your network password
Once entered, your printer is prepped for all printing activity
Step 4: Locate your printer settings
Click the Windows icon at the bottom left of your desktop screen to reveal your Windows Start Menu
Locate the gear icon link to your settings window and click on the icon labeled “Devices”
Step 5: Connect the printer to the computer
Within your “Devices” screen, you should find an option to “Add a Printer or Scanner”
After clicking this, the name of your printer - generally with the manufacturer name and model number - should appear as available.
Select “Add Device” and your computer will do the rest to complete the wireless configuration
Print away!

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez

Can you share the more details about it, sometime you have to check out the complete setting of printer where can find the solution of it. Also check sublimation printing where can find out the different type of information.