Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

FREE [ZIP~~] Marilyn Manson We are Chaos ALBUM D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d

The star announced on Wednesday (July 29) that his 11th studio album, WE ARE CHAOS, will be arriving on September 11 via Loma Vista. In honor of the news, Manson unveiled the title track and its accompanying music video, featuring a number of characteristically eerie scenes. “We are sick, f—ed up and complicated / We are chaos, we can’t be cured,” he chants in the chorus.

Download Album Here: http://bit.ly/marilyn-manson-we-are-chaos-leak-download

Tracks List:

1 Red Black and Blue
2 We are Chaos
3 Don’t Chase the Dead
4 Paint you with my Love
5 Half-Way and one Step Forward
6 Infinite Darkness
7 Perfume
8 Keep my Head Together
9 Solve Coagula
10 Broken Needle

“At the point when I listen to We Are Chaos now, it appears just yesterday or as though the world rehashed itself, as it generally does, making the title track and the accounts appear as though we kept in touch with them today,” Manson says. “This was recorded to its consummation without anybody hearing it until it was done. There is without a doubt a side An and side B in the customary sense. In any case, much the same as a LP, it is a level circle and it’s dependent upon the listener to place the last bit of the riddle into the image of melodies.”

“At the point when I listen to We Are Chaos now, it appears just yesterday or as though the world rehashed itself, as it generally does, making the title track and the narratives appear as though we thought of them today,” started Manson, who completed recorded the album before the Covid pandemic struck.

“Making this record, I needed to contemplate internally: ‘Tame your insane, join your suit. Furthermore, attempt to imagine that you are not a creature’ however I realized that humanity is the most noticeably terrible of all,” he proceeded. “Making leniency resembles making murder. Tears are the human body’s biggest fare.”

Talking in another meeting with Revolver, Manson offered further subtleties on how the arranging of the record became.

Marilyn Manson has announced his fresh out of the plastic new album ‘We Are Chaos’ — you can watch the agitating video for its title track underneath.

Depicting the record as an “idea album”, Manson said the record is "the mirror Shooter [Jennings] and I worked for the listener – it’s the one we won’t stare into. There are endless rooms, wardrobes, safes and drawers. However, in the spirit or your exhibition hall of recollections, the most noticeably awful are consistently the mirrors. Shards and bits of phantoms frequented my hands when I composed the vast majority of these lyrics.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.