Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

[DOWNLOAD~ALBUM] Marilyn Manson WE ARE CHAOS Album Download

Marilyn Manson has declared another collection named WE ARE Tumult. The LP, which is co-delivered by Manson and Shooter Jennings, shows up September 11 by means of Loma Vista. Manson has additionally shared a music video for the title track, which was coordinated, captured, and altered by Matt Mahurin. That is it beneath.

DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE:- https://www.musicbox.pw/download-marilyn-manson-we-are-chaos-album-zip/

DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE:- https://www.musicbox.pw/download-marilyn-manson-we-are-chaos-album-zip/

Tracks

1 Red Black and Blue
2 We are Chaos
3 Don’t Chase the Dead
4 Paint you with my Love
5 Half-Way and one Step Forward
6 Infinite Darkness
7 Perfume
8 Keep my Head Together
9 Solve Coagula
10 Broken Needle

“At the point when I tune in to WE ARE Mayhem now, it appears just yesterday or as though the world rehashed itself, as it generally does, making the title track and the tales appear as though we kept in touch with them today,” Manson said of the new collection in a public statement. He proceeded:

To go with the vile sounding collection, Manson delivered the lead single and title track for We Are Bedlam on Wednesday, with a music video coordinated, captured and altered by Matt Mahurin in isolate. Through greenscreen and CGI, Manson shows up as his very own dull multitude clones and even changes himself into a mayhem pill, put on an incorporeal tongue.

"At the point when I tune in to We Are Tumult now, it appears just yesterday or as though the world rehashed itself, as it generally does, making the title track and the accounts appear as though we kept in touch with them today. This was recorded to its consummation without anybody hearing it until it was done. There is undoubtedly a side An and side B in the conventional sense. In any case, much the same as a LP, it is a level circle and it’s dependent upon the audience to place the last bit of the riddle into the image of tunes.

This idea collection is the mirror Shooter and I worked for the audience — it’s the one we won’t gaze into. There are endless rooms, storerooms, safes and drawers. Be that as it may, in the spirit or your historical center of recollections, the most exceedingly terrible are consistently the mirrors. Shards and fragments of phantoms frequented my hands when I composed the vast majority of these verses.

Making this record, I needed to contemplate internally: ‘Tame your insane, fasten your suit. What’s more, attempt to imagine that you are not a creature’ however I realized that humankind is the most exceedingly terrible of all. Making leniency resembles making murder. Tears are the human body’s biggest fare."

Musically, the title track is fueled by an acoustic guitar riff, as the tune is both melodic and weighty simultaneously. There’s just about a pop quality to the melody, however the shocking idea of the verses vocals despite everything make it particularly a Marilyn Manson tune, as he sings, “We are debilitated/F**ked up and convoluted/We are turmoil/We can’t be relieved.”

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.