Do you need something printed?

I’ve seen quite a few posts in the past from people who didn’t have 3D printers but wanted to get something printed (especially around the contest results). I run a small 3D printing company and would like to offer up discounted services for anyone on Pinshape.

I have both FDM printers and a Form2. If you need something printed, please feel free to check out my website. If you would like to order a print you can check out my pricing online; Collector CNC & Design and just mention that you saw this on pinshape.

$10 off on SLA prints over $30, and $5 off on FDM prints over $20

Thanks and hope this can help someone out.

Yes i want some 3D prints for a product braun mq 20 for marketing purpose. If you are interested let me know.

CV stands for curriculum vitae. A CV is a document that contains a summary of your educational qualifications, work experience, skills, and other relevant information. It is usually used when applying for jobs or when pursuing educational opportunities. So now you know what does cv stand for.

Your contributions is really something amazing but, Have you noticed about the any best site that provides the best CV themes that have quality templates. Kind Regards