Best Software to Learn 3D Modelling / 3D Design

I recently found another free software SelfCAD (SelfCAD) which is similar to TinkerCAD and Blender, but was very easy to learn. Usually in TinkerCAD when I went to perform something, I have to go through many clicks to accomplish what I want, which i found, when teaching, students would often get lost in the process. SelfCAD has fixed this for those students.

Also, SelfCAD has sculpting which is a bonus.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I know this post is old, but…

I second the use of Rhino 3D. I’ve used it for 10+ years, and love it. It has limitations, but most software types do.

You can download it free, and use it as much as you want. It will only save 25 times, then you have to buy it, but you can at least practice with it forever. It costs about 1000 US dollars, but if you are a student, the price is about 250.

You can use it to render your model and make photo-realistic images (with an add-on program like “Brazil,” another 250 dollars for students). You can work with meshes and cut them into pieces. you can export your CAD model as an stl, and you can communicate well with SpaceClaim, a fairly new and powerful software that is good for direct modeling and reverse engineering. Plus, I found Rhino fairly intuitive to learn.

Tom.

i suggest rhino 3d since ive been using it too

For those more interested in editing and repairing stl files, I read this nice article about how to make your 3D print file ready for successful printing: http://www.materialise.com/en/blog/10-basic-3d-model-repair-functions-every-data-prepper-should-know-part-1 It’s quite interesting

Regards uncles, pleased to be here with you … to make a little contribution in this forum and in this community, I leave this website https://www.stlfinder.com/ so you can download the software free for your 3D models.

As a coder, I prefer to code my designs using a small free application called openscad. If you are more comfortable in a text editor than an art application, then you should check it out. All of my designs here on Pinshape were created using Openscad. Good luck!

i really more benefited from your post, thanks

its really perfect idea, i cam also suggest you that you can check this https://www.clippingpathasia.com/

The best software for 3D modeling are:

1. Auto CAD
  2. Blender
  3. 3D Studio MAX

Depends on what you want out of it. Here are some choices:

Maya - Great all around 3d program.

3DS Max- Similar to Maya but the interface is different and has a slightly different approach to modeling.

Blender - Might be harder to work with, but it’s free.

Sketchup - A tool for quick 3d modeling, but with less features than other software. Good for concept artists that want to block out their composition and lighting quickly.

ZBrush - 3D Sculpting software that feels more like working with clay. Steeper learning curve, but is the industry standard for high detail models.

Mudbox - An easier to use 3D Sculpting software that excels at painting textures directly onto the model. (I wrote a book on this software called "Mudbox 2013 Cookbook" if you need some extra guidance. :P)

Sculptris - Free 3D Sculpting software with less features, but works pretty well.

If you are doing CAD modeling than I would suggest Solidworks, Inventor, or Fusion 360.

There are plenty of others out there, but these are the main ones that I would suggest.

It depends on what you want to do and your requirements. Below are some of the best 3D modeling options:

Sculptris - It is free 3d modeling software. It offers artists lots of freedom to sculpt models with simple tools.

Blender - It is free 3D modeling software with features including sculpting, animation, photorealistic rendering, and video editing.

Sketchup - It is user-friendly and free software. It is the best choice for beginners.

TinkerCAD - It is free online 3D modeling software. It is easy to use tool run in a web browser and it uses Boolean modeling to make objects with shapes and building blocks.

I checked the site, might want to mention it’s only free for 30 days, not exactly free if you ask me. You still gotta buy it after the trial runs out, so technically free to try not free completely.

Autodesk 3ds Max might also help to the windows user. However, if you get any issue related to D-Link Router Error 103, you can reach us through the website.

First, you need to know what types of softwares are used in 3d printing field- CAD software, CAM software(slicing software), interface software.
usually you need to know how to use slicing and interface software;
As for CAD software,it will be better if you can use these softwares, but unnecessary.
3d printing softwares

I want this for my like https://3docean.net/ this thing in a very cheap rate for my site of xxxtentacion revenge merch but it was not available yet.Now I need some suggestions.

Useful discussion, thanks, I appreciate that! :+1:

Maya is great and all for animations and 3D modeling, but I don’t know, I always end up using another software for final edditing touches, rendering, and things like that. And somtimes you need screen recording and other features that maya lacks. Maya and Movavi is the greatest bundle though. Here, take a look at Movavi Screen Recorder

I think there cannot be better SAA-C03 Dumps Study Material platform than Amazondumps because all the information has been stored very efficiently by the teachers. Or at least I didn’t need any further help after downloading practice questions from that platform. I also worked hard to practice with online practice test.

Portal website development is a specialized solution. If you are looking to have a portal for your business, come talk to us. At ITARSIA, we have expert developers who will develop a portal for you that suits your requirements and is in line with the industry trends. Know more about our portal development solutions. Call +91-9004900109 today!

Website Design & Development Company - ITARSIA INDIA LIMITED

I was working with Cinema 4D and Blender ;3 Want to make some kind of Charecters (like Arthas) figure and put is on sale on my website about World of Warcraft. Still in progress but looks good already.

WoW Prefession Guides