Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

Anderson Paak Malibu (2016, Download) Album^

Mp3 working Anderson Paak Malibu (2016, Download) Album^ Full free | Anderson Paak Malibu Zip-rar download, full album drive direct.

**ALBUM DOWNLOAD HERE - **
https://albumgrab.com/anderson-paak-malibu-2016-download/

Malibu is American singer Anderson Paak’s second studio album. It was released following the release of his EP, Connect Up & Suede, with Knxwledge on January 15, 2016, through ArtClub International, Empire Distribution, OBE and Steel Wool Records (credited as the duo, NxWorries).

Four singles have helped Malibu: “The Season / Carry Me”, “Am I Wrong”, “Room in Here” and “Come Down” The album received universal critical praise, putting it prominently on the end-of-year lists of many music critics. It received a Best Urban Contemporary Album Grammy nomination.

On November 8, 2015, the album’s lead single, “The Season / Carry Me” was released. On November 9, 2015, the album’s second single, Am I Wrong, was released. A guest appearance from American rapper Schoolboy Q. is included in the album.

On December 9, 2015, the album’s third single, Room in Here, was released. Guest appearances from American rapper The Game and American singer Sonyae Elise are included in the album.

On January 9, 2016, the album’s fourth single, Come Down, was released. Pitchfork classified the song as the 44th best song of 2016.

Artist: Anderson Paak
Album: Malibu
Genre: Hip Hop, RnB, Neosoul
Year: 2016
Quality: 320Kbps MP3

Track list:

1. The Bird
  2. Heart Don’t Stand a Chance
  3. The Waters (feat. BJ the Chicago Kid)
  4. The Season / Carry Me
  5. Put Me Thru
  6. Am I Wrong (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
  7. Without You (feat. Rapsody)
  8. Parking Lot
  9. Lite Weight (feat. The Free Nations United Fellows Fellowship Choir)
  10. Room In Here (feat. The Game & Sonya Elise)
  11. Waterfall (Interluuube)
  12. Your Prime
  13. Come Down
  14. Silicon Valley
  15. Celebrate
  16. The Dreamer (feat. Talib Kweli & Timan Family Choir)