Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

ALBUM || {{Download}} New Justin Bieber Justice LEAK | Release On 19th March~~

ALBUM || {{Download}} New Justin Bieber Justice LEAK | Release On 19th March~~, New album Justice by Justin Bieber which is going to release on 19th Match but leaked online and is available for free download.

Download IT From Here [Reddit Leak]: https://www.reddit.com/r/justinbieber_justice/comments/m4q6et/album_download_justin_bieber_justice_leak_full/

TRACKS List Justice Album:

2 Much

Deserve You

As I Am (Ft. Khalid)

Off My Face

Holy (Ft. Chance the Rapper)

Unstable (Ft. The Kid LAROI)
MLK Interlude

Die For You (Ft. Dominic Fike)

Hold On

Somebody

Ghost

Peaches (Ft. Daniel Caesar & GIVĒON)
Love You Diff (Ft. BEAM)

Loved By You (Ft. Burna Boy)

Anyone

Lonely by Justin Bieber & benny blanco

A full tracklist for the record has yet to be announced, but it will feature Bieber’s three most recent solo songs, “Holy,” featuring Chance the Rapper; “Lonely,” featuring Benny Blanco; and “Anyone, which arrived earlier this year.

Justin Bieber has dropped off his newest single, “Hold On.”

Clocking in at just under three minutes, “Hold On” is set to appear on his upcoming album JUSTICE. The record is set to include previously released singles “Holy” featuring Chance The Rapper, “Lonely” featuring benny blanco and “Anyone.” “In a time when there’s so much wrong with this broken planet, we all crave healing – and justice – for humanity,” Bieber said in a previous statement.

Bieber`s time in the limelight, while exemplified by musical success, was also shrouded in controversy and personal conflict – from his 2014 DUI arrest to his cancelling of 14 tour dates in 2017 due to a “clear mental crisis,” per the outlet.

“I definitely learned how to have boundaries, and I just don’t feel like I owe anybody anything,” Bieber said.

“That has helped me to be able to just say no and just be firm in it and know that my heart [wants] to help people, but I can’t do everything. I want to sometimes, but it’s just not sustainable.”

Bieber’s two most recent albums have bookended the most tumultuous year of American history in living memory — but for Bieber, whose life in the spotlight has been strange and tumultuous enough, it was a much-needed reset. “It’s the first time I’ve had this much consistency and predictability,” he says over Google Hangouts the day before, “like ever, really.” He pauses. “It’s really nice.

Even ahead of the album’s release, Bieber has been dominating the charts with his previously released singles, “Holy” featuring Chance the Rapper, “Lonely” with Benny Blanco, and “Anyone,” which have all hit the Top 40 in the Billboard Hot 100.