Back To Pinshape   |   Blog   |   Contests

50 Cent The Massacre Direct Download# Full

Working zip-rar 50 Cent The Massacre Direct Download# Full. mp3 songs 320Kbps | 50 Cent The Massacre Free direct download, lyrics drive mediafire.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://albumgrab.com/50-cent-the-massacre-2005-download/

For every track (with the exception of ‘Gunz Come Out’), The Massacre has a music video on the limited edition version of the song. The original title for the album was unveiled as the Slaughter of St. Valentine’s Day and was set for release on February 14, 2005. It was delayed, however, and the album title was merely shortened to The Massacre.

Most profanity, abuse, and all drug content are deleted in the censored edition of the song. In the editing, the track “Gunz Come Out” has incoherence, and includes some profanity.

The “Intro” opening track removes the sequence of shooting and is trimmed down to 20 seconds. The album, by contrast, is not as heavily censored as his previous album Get Rich or Die Tryin ‘, but it is also a strongly censored album with albums such as Jadakiss’ Kiss tha Game Goodbye (2001), along with Tony Yayo’s Thoughts of a Predicate Felon (2005) and Nas’ Stillmatic (2001).

Artist: 50 Cent
Album: The Massacre
Year: 2005
Genre: Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap
Quality: 320Kbps mp3

Track list:

1. Intro (The Massacre)
  2. In My Hood
  3. This Is 50
  4. I’m Supposed to Die Tonight
  5. Piggy Bank
  6. Gatman And Robbin” (Feat. Eminem)
  7. Candy Shop” (featuring Olivia)
  8. Outta Control
  9. Get in My Car
  10. Ski Mask Way
  11. A Baltimore Love Thing
  12. Ryder Music
  13. Disco Inferno
  14. Just a Lil Bit
  15. Gunz Come Out
  16. My Toy Soldier” (featuring Tony Yayo)
  17. Position of Power
  18. Build You Up” (featuring Jamie Foxx)
  19. God Gave Me Style
  20. So Amazing” (featuring Olivia)
  21. I Don’t Need ‘Em
  22. Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix)” (Bonus Track) (featuring The Game, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Lloyd Banks)