[TAKEN] Official Merchandise Designer Needed <> Kreebils

Hi Pinshapers!

We’re pleased to announce that we’re working with iconic apparel, toy and video game designer Gus Fink from Dr. Krinkles to bring you the first official 3D printable content to Pinshape from Kreebils (kreebils.com). However, we can’t do this alone. We need your help to make this a reality.

Gus needs someone to design his characters in 3D for him! They will be placed on Pinshape for sale!

Please see the site linked above to see the characters you’ll be designing. This is a huge opportunity to design the first licensed content on Pinshape - a big resume builder. Plus, Gus is offering to split a chunk of any revenue with the chosen designer.

If you’re interested please leave a message below! We will review your portfolio of designs on Pinshape, and I will reach out to you if you’re selected to review the details, and put you in contact with the client :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend!

Karen

I’m booked with contract work until mid August. Depending on the commission percentage and a few minor details, I may be interested.

These are neat designs, perfect for designer toys! :heart_eyes:
Has anyone taken on them?

1 Like

Hi Morena,

Yup! This job has been taken by a designer and they’re in the process of completing the models! Hopefully, we’ll be seeing them on the Pinshape site soon!

1 Like

Great! Good luck with this project!