Logo feedback needed

Hi guys! Please have a look at a new Resume Writing Lab logo

We created a brand new logo as we needed a notable picture that makes people remember us. ResumeWritingLab.com is focused on resume, CV, cover letter writing and editing, so what do you think?
Please review the design of the website and provide your feedback as well.

1 Like

Nowadays, resume writing is a very important thing as everyone wants to write the best resume to impress the employer. Guys, I was also searching for the same and suddenly got ihatewritingessays. Then my friend told me that if you want to check reputation clicking here. On this website, you can check the quality of any writing service very easily. It gives the detail of services along with their reviews. You can use it very easily.

Well that’s a great logo, but something feels of about the LAB part

It seems that all the “rate the logo” thing you pulled is a trick to post your link. Smart move, and I would recommend to anyone who rose to the bait by chance, don’t use the service with such tricky marketing techniques, If you’re wondering how to start a biography essay, just check the sample biography essays here https://wr1ter.com/how-to-write-a-biography. And order everything you need.

Thanks, I will check it
Here is a great resource, where you can read about computers essays as well
And it is free