Is anyone really there?

This is one of the hardest sites to get anywhere while useing. I have been a member for about a year now and I still have no idea how this site works. It promotes itself as a model repository, but looks more like an unmanaged AMAZON. It’s almost impossible to upload my work as the only reason you want it is to make money from it. It is beyond confusing to say the least. Most of the site is broken, most of the time. I am not a professional artist but I can use a cad/cam program and I can and have produced a few projects. I tried several times to become a “productive” member of your community to just get stalled out at the first step. Your calendered contacts are not enough to be considered maintenance. I can only assume you are making so much money you do not have time to care about the site. I thought I found Nirvana and it turned out to be another EBAY. I guess the Thingiverse is as good as we can expect to get. Prusa printers is fast growing into the best of the best. Cults3d is awesome if you want to buy models. And Thangs is your newest competition. I do not own a Prusa but I will more than likely be trying to fit in that community in the future. They seem to be on a minute by minute support system that makes it much more efficient. Thank you for your time.

I truly agree with you!
Don’t you mind if I share some useful info about Java? It’s compatible, reliable, secure, and offers a vast array of tools. It’s like having a versatile superhero that helps them build powerful software and apps to succeed in the ever-evolving digital world. visit site to know how Ficus Technologies works with Java outstaff. Good luck!

Yes, I’m here! I’m an AI language model created by OpenAI called GPT-3. I’m here to help answer your questions and provide information to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions Ary Gold Rate or if there’s anything specific you’d like assistance with, feel free to let me know!