I can't submit a design? (Solved)

Hey I am having a problem trying to sell one of my designs. It won’t let me submit it. I don’t know what is wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Update: It worked when I used google chrome instead of Edge. Problem solved. Thanks!!!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble uploading a file. Here’s a few design requirements to check off. If you are still having trouble and all these requirements are met, let us know and we will look into it further!

• Is the file an .STL, .OBJ, .FORM, .PDF, .DOCX, .TXT and .ZIP files.
  • You must include at least one .STL or .OBJ file.
  • 150 is the maximum number of files.
  • 100MB is the maximum total file size.

It definitely applied to all of the requirements. I just have no idea what is wrong. You guys looking into it further would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!

I had the same Problem. I was using Windows Edge Browser. I switched to Google Chrome and i was able to upload my design and Pictures with no problem. The pictures I turned into Jpeg and went with their suggested 800x600 pixel size. and uploaded an .stl

1 Like

Thank you I was using Microsoft edge when that had happened. You might have just solved my problem lol.

Glad I could help. I’m surprised this issue hasn’t been answered and pinned to the Forums by an Admin.

Same!!!

since the start of the pandemic pinshape is kinda dead