How do I see what I have favourited or collected?

New here so please excuse me if this is covered somewhere (I have looked) or is in the wrong place. I have favourited a few items and collected a couple as well, but I’m not sure how I find these items again. I thought I would find them in my dashboard but there is nothing there - it says 0 likes and 0 collected. I don’t want to download everything I like untill I am ready to print it, but I don’t want to have to search through all the files each time either.

TIA

Norma

Hi Norma,

This is a great question.

The Likes (the hearts) aren’t saved (think of them as Likes on Facebook), but things you collect are saved for you. You can find them on your profile by clicking on your username in the top right part of the page, and then on the Collections tab on your profile.

On your profile page:

As for the dashboard, this is mainly useful for designers who upload their work to see what kind of interaction they are getting. The My Stats section shows counts of actions other community members have taken on the designs you’ve uploaded. The main section you’d be concerned about here is the My Purchases section, which gives you a place to find all the things your downloaded or streamed for easy access.

Hopefully that helps!

Nick

Arhhh, So I need to go and collect the things I liked for future printing.
Thanks Nick

1 Like

That’s right Norma.

The collections feature certainly works, but doesn’t have many advanced features. If you use it for a while, we’d love to hear some feedback on what you like/dislike about it. Feel free to post some thoughts in the Feature Request section of this forum. We’d really appreciate your thoughts!

Nick

Hi Nick, I was having the same confusion as Norma. Even facebook let’s you see a list of stuff you liked/hearted. Would you consider integrating that simple function?
Users coming from Thingiverse or MyMiniFactory are used to a “liked items list” and might appreciate it.
Anyways, keep up the good work.
Cheers, Frank