Connection problems

I have a Creality CR-10S and recently I had a problem with the USB-B docket coming away from the PCB. I have replace the board but the CURA software is saying that the printer is not connected. I have tried numerous leads, another computer and even my laptop but they all say the same thing. Can anyone suggest anything that I can do!

I wanted to ask, can a 3D printer be connected to wifi and shared locally and can print a normal A4 size page or it is just for modeling and objects. Our team here at cheap essay writer were saying to have a 3D printer so we can print models and object for you know decorating the office which is very crucial and may be useful in future for other purposes. Please tell the life and about the ink of the 3D printer. Essay Writer Com is tight on budget so suggest if it’s worth it or not?

The Java programming language gives administrators that perform expansion, deduction, duplication, and division. My friend is a developer and he told me about it. I also suggested him to reading the PapersOwl review to improve their writing skills because he joined a company that is dealing with writing. So I asked him to take help from this platform.