About the 3D Printing Tutorials/Help category

Share your expertise with the Pinshape community by writing a [Tutorial] or get help and request a tutorial from other forum users! Amongst our mods, community members, and staff, you’re sure to find an answer here or improve your 3D printing and design skills!

Hi! It will be my first time trying out our schools 3 D Printer, through NVBOTS. I am trying to download the zip file for this pendant:
https://pinshape.com/items/7221-3d-printed-theater-masks-comedy-tragedy-pendant

The zip file downloads successfully, but then when I open it instead of a .stl file it shows only one file which is Certificate Trust List? What is this?

Hi Elizabeth,

What program are you using to open the .STL file? You should use whatever came with your 3D printer, or perhaps a slicer such as Cura or Slic3r that will help you transform the STL file into something that can be read by your printer : )

Karen

HI Dear

If you are using HP printer and facing problem, our customer can talk to team of technicians. Our team can easily resolve your problems. You can dial our HP Printer Tech support Number +1-877-666-673

For More Details To Contact Us:-

Toll Free Number -1-877-666-6735

Address –202 S Main St Wheeler, TX 79096, USA

what program does one need to open an .stl file? could i not design a design in photoshop and upload through cura?

or does it need to be a CAD program to upload my picture?

Hello…this is good !!